Golf Nova Scotia and/or Cape Breton : 4-14 nights w/ car from $620.00CAD per person
Nova Scotia is rapidly becoming one of the world's premiere Golf Destinations. Our immaculate, scenic and reasonably priced Golf Courses offer enjoyment for all levels of player. This Golf vacation package begins when you pick up your rental car at the airport. Begin your holiday in Nova Scotia's capital city of Halifax where you can take a guided tour by land or sea, as well as experiencing our unique and diverse culture, coastline and cuisine. Pick your choice of courses. The package is fully customizable to your specific requirements and can include as many rounds as you would like to play. All planned by our Nova Scotia based experts!
- Click to Inquire about this Package:
PRICES per ADULT w/ Car - *STARTING AT :
CAD $ Low Season
CAD $ High Season
$620. - p/p
$705. - p/p
$755. - p/p
$795. - p/p
$855. - p/p
$865. - p/p
$925. - p/p
ADD: $ 80.00
ADD: $ 90.00
(* 2 adults per room - based on availability - taxes included)
INCLUDES: Economy Car rental w/ unlimited miles - Whale watching, other activities,Extra nights can be added and/or combined with other packages.
4-14 Nights Preferred Accommodation (Meals as indicated)
Car Rental w/ unlimited miles
(1) Round of Golf For Two with Cart Rental (additional rounds can be added)
Local Expert Planning
Full directions, guides, maps
Itinerary of attractions, restaurants
OPTIONAL: Historic Halifax Tour, Whale Watching or Sailing
Suggested 5 Day Itinerary - Golf can be played on any day -
(more days can be added)
- Day 1 : Arrive at Halifax International Airport, pick up your rental car. Head in to Nova Scotia's capital city to visit the many shops, pubs and activities. Overnight.
- Day 2 : Take a guided tour of one of Canada's oldest cities by bus, boat or both ! Sightsee, stroll the harbour and sample the wonderful cuisine. Overnight.
- Day 3 :Travel northwest along Nova Scotia's historic "Evangeline Trail", following the Bay of Fundy, home of the world's highest tides and best scallops. OR follow the "Lighthouse Route", Stopping in Peggy's Cove to view the Lighthouse Post Office. Overnight.
- Day 4 : Your other option is to tour Cape Breton's Cabot Trail and play one of the island's pristine and scenic five courses, some among Canada's best.
- Day 5 : Depending on your departure time, you can do some more exploring on your way to drop off your car and catch your flight home full of wonderful memoriesOvernight.
(Optional extra nights and activities can be added anywhere along the route, depending on interest. Whale watching or sailing location is also flexible. Combining this tour with another is also no problem.)