Halifax & Cape Breton's Cabot Trail : 5-14 nights w/ Car from $635.00CAD per person
This Nova Scotia vacation package takes you "tip to tip" in the province, along some of the most scenic drives in the world, as well as experiencing our unique culture, coastline and cuisine. Your rental car is ready at the airport. Begin your holiday in Nova Scotia's capital city of Halifax. Then it's off to Cape Breton's majestic Cabot Trail. Whale watching (or sailing) and historic tours are included. The package is fully customizable to your specific requirements. All planned by our Nova Scotia based experts! - Click to Inquire About This Package
PRICES per ADULT w/ Car - *STARTING AT :
CAD $ Low Season
CAD $ High Season
$635 - p/p
$725. - p/p
$785. - p/p
$795. - p/p
$855. - p/p
$875. - p/p
$935. - p/p
ADD: $ 80.00
ADD: $ 90.00
(* 2 adults per room - based on availability - taxes included)
INCLUDES: Economy Car rental w/ unlimited miles - Boating, golfing, other activities,Extra nights can be added and/or combined with other packages.
5-14 Nights Preferred Accommodation (Meals as indicated)
Suggested 7 Day Itinerary (more days can be added)
- Day 1 : Arrive at Halifax International Airport, pick up your rental car. Head in to Nova Scotia's capital city to visit the many shops, pubs and activities. Overnight.
- Day 2 : Take a guided tour of one of Canada's oldest cities by bus, boat or both ! Sightsee, stroll the harbour and sample the wonderful cuisine. Overnight.
- Day 3 : Depart Halifax for the Trans Canada highway to Cape Breton Island. This is a day of travel on the way to the unforgettable Cabot Trail. Option to tour Fortress Louisbourg. Overnight.
- Day 4 : Today you embark on the drive of a lifetime. Cape Breton's Cabot Trail is world renown for its beauty and culture. Take in the awe inspiring views, stop in for a traditional Celtic music "Kitchen Party" and dine on the local fare. Overnight.
- Day 5 : You say goodbye to Cape Breton and take a flexible route, depending on what you would like to see. Much of Nova Scotia's seaside splendour still awaits. Overnight.
- Day 6 : Continue to tour Nova Scotia along one of our scenic trails. This part of your holiday is up to you to plan, with our help. We'll get you close to Halifax for your departure the next day. Overnight.
- Day 7 : Depending on your departure time, you can do some more exploring on your way to drop off your car and catch your flight home full of wonderful memories.
(Optional extra nights and activities can be added anywhere along the route, depending on interest. Whale watching or sailing location is also flexible. Combining this tour with another is also no problem.)