Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island: 5-14 nights w/ Car from $635.00CAD per person
Take in the fabulous beaches and golf greens of Prince Edward Island, as well as the best of Nova Scotia on this two province vacation package. Pick up your rental car at Halifax airport and head in to this quaint city on the ocean. Learn its extensive history while you experience shops, pubs and hospitality. Then its off to P.E.I. for beaches, golf, lobster dinners and much more. You also have the option to explore more of Nova Scotia. Whale watching (or sailing) and historic tours are included. The package is fully customizable to your specific requirements. All planned by our Nova Scotia based experts!- Click to Inquire About this Package:
PRICES per ADULT w/ Car - *STARTING AT :
CAD $ Low Season
CAD $ High Season
$635 - p/p
$725. - p/p
$785. - p/p
$795. - p/p
$855. - p/p
$875. - p/p
$935. - p/p
ADD: $ 80.00
ADD: $ 90.00
(* 2 adults per room - based on availability - taxes included)
INCLUDES: Economy Car rental w/ unlimited miles - Boating, golfing, other activities,Extra nights can be added and/or combined with other packages.
5-14 Nights Preferred Accommodation (Meals as indicated)
- Day 1 : Arrive at Halifax International Airport, pick up your rental car. Head in to Nova Scotia's capital city to visit the many shops, pubs and activities. Overnight.
- Day 2 : Take a guided tour of one of Canada's oldest cities by bus, boat or both ! Sightsee, stroll the harbour and sample the wonderful cuisine. Overnight.
- Day 3 : Depart Halifax for Prince Edward Island. You can take the Confederation Bridge or the ferry boat. Enjoy true Island hospitality at a traditional lobster supper, or just relax on the beach. Overnight.
- Day 4 : Spend your day touring picturesque Prince Edward Island. Perhaps a round of golf, Anne of Green Gables tour, historic Charlottetown or a theatre performance. The choices are endless. Overnight.
- Day 5 - Today you leave PEI and explore a route not yet taken as you make your way back towards Halifax. There's so much to see and do, and the choice is yours. You'll stop overnight along the way to give you time to catch your flight the next day.
- Day 6 : Depending on your departure time, you can do some more exploring on your way to drop off your car and catch your flight home full of wonderful memories.
(Optional extra nights and activities can be added anywhere along the route, depending on interest. Whale watching or sailing location is also flexible. Combining this tour with another is also no problem.)