Take Nature's Course in Nova Scotia's Outdoors : 4-14 nights w/ car from $550.00CAD per person
Nova Scotia's incredible coastline, vast woodlands, abundance of parks and pure natural beauty make this area an outdoor lovers dream. There are hiking trails for every level, featuring incredible views and abundant wildlife. Kayak some of the worlds most interesting seascapes. Or try a wild raft ride down the Bay of Fundy Tidal Bore! This Outdoor Adventure vacation package has it all. Pick up your rental car at the airport and visit Halifax where you can take a guided tour by land or sea. Then it's on to Cape Breton's Cabot Trail and Highlands National park, or other area, to take Nature's Course! All while experiencing our unique and diverse culture, coastline and cuisine. The package is fully customizable to your specific requirements, all planned by our Nova Scotia based experts!
- Click to Inquire about this Package:
PRICES per ADULT w/ Car - *STARTING AT :
CAD $ Low Season
CAD $ High Season
$550. - p/p
$635. - p/p
$685. - p/p
$725. - p/p
$785. - p/p
$795. - p/p
$855. - p/p
ADD: $ 80.00
ADD: $ 90.00
(* 2 adults per room - based on availability - taxes included)
INCLUDES: Economy Car rental w/ unlimited miles - Historic Tours, other activities,extra nights can be added and/or combined with other packages.
4-14 Nights Preferred Accommodation (Meals as indicated)
Car Rental w/ unlimited miles
Your choice of: Kayaking, Tidal Rafting, Sailing or Whale Watching Tour
Suggested 5 Day Itinerary -
(more days can be added)
- Day 1 : Arrive at Halifax International Airport, pick up your rental car. Head in to Nova Scotia's capital city to visit the many shops, pubs and activities. Overnight.
- Day 2 : Take a guided tour of one of Canada's oldest cities by bus, boat or both ! Hike some of the many trails in the area and sample the wonderful cuisine. Overnight.
- Day 3 : Travel to Cape Breton's Cabot Trail. "Onje of the World's Greatest Drives" according to Travel Leisure Magazine. This is home to Highlands National Park and some of the best outdoor experiences in the country. Overnight.
- Day 4 : You'll continue to explore Cape Breton Island. Hike one of the many well kept trails, whale watch, kayak or simply soak up the scenery of this breathtaking area. Overnight.
- Day 5 : Depending on your departure time, you can do some more exploring on your way. Then catch your flight home full of wonderful memories.
(Optional extra nights and activities can be added anywhere along the route, depending on interest. Whale watching or sailing location is also flexible. Combining this tour with another is also no problem.)