Taste Nova Scotia's Award Winning Wines : 4-14 nights w/ car from $550.00CAD per person
Nova Scotia's Wine production is growing rapidly and winning awards. The unique soil of the region, as well as the perfect climate for Ice Wines, combine to produce some delightful vintages. This Winery vacation package begins when you pick up your rental car at the airport. Start your holiday in Nova Scotia's capital city of Halifax where you can take a guided tour by land or sea, as well as experiencing our unique and diverse culture, coastline and cuisine. Then it's on to Wine Country and perfect dining pairings. The package is fully customizable to your specific requirements, all planned by our Nova Scotia based experts!
- Click to Inquire about this Package:
PRICES per ADULT w/ Car - *STARTING AT :
CAD $ Low Season
CAD $ High Season
$550. - p/p
$635. - p/p
$685. - p/p
$725. - p/p
$785. - p/p
$795. - p/p
$855. - p/p
ADD: $ 80.00
ADD: $ 90.00
(* 2 adults per room - based on availability - taxes included)
INCLUDES: Economy Car rental w/ unlimited miles - Boating, golfing, other activities,Extra nights can be added and/or combined with other packages.
4-14 Nights Preferred Accommodation (Meals as indicated)
Car Rental w/ unlimited miles
Winery Tours and Tasting
Choice of Historic Halifax Tour, Whale Watching or Sailing
Suggested 5 Day Itinerary -
(more days can be added)
- Day 1 : Arrive at Halifax International Airport, pick up your rental car. Head in to Nova Scotia's capital city to visit the many shops, pubs and activities. Overnight.
- Day 2 : Take a guided tour of one of Canada's oldest cities by bus, boat or both ! Sightsee, stroll the harbour and sample the wonderful cuisine. Overnight.
- Day 3 :Travel northwest following Nova Scotia's historic "Evangeline Trail" and in to Wine Country, along the Bay of Fundy. Stop at as many of the local wineries as time allows. Overnight.
- Day 4 : You'll go around the tip of Nova Scotia at Yarmouth and then along the south shore "Lighthouse Route". More wineries await. You'll also visit Mahone Bay and Lunenburg on this Nova Scotian coastal journey. Overnight.
- Day 5 : Depending on your departure time, you can do some more exploring on your way. Stopping in Peggy's Cove to view the Lighthouse Post Office. Then catch your flight home full of wonderful memories.
(Optional extra nights and activities can be added anywhere along the route, depending on interest. Whale watching or sailing location is also flexible. Combining this tour with another is also no problem.)